Saturday, November 3, 2012

2 of my passions meet...Disney & Photography

Yesterday Disney announced a new PHOTOGRAPHY project called The Looking Glass Tumblr!

It features 6 photographers, one of which is a Disney online friend of mine, Tom Bricker from Disney Tourist Blog and ISO 5571! I admire Tom's work so much and LOVE his blog and podcast! I have been a fan of his for a few years now since I discovered his blog and Flickr pictures!  I commented to him yesterday that he is now "FAMOUS" because some of his photos have been featured on the Disney Parks Blog and now he is included in TLGT...and he was very humble and replied "Ha, Thanks."Famous" is a pretty strong word, though!" ...but I think it's very awesome that he is noticed by Disney to be included in their social media world!

Please be sure to check out the sites and spread the information to your friends and family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment