Thursday, April 5, 2012



Soo excited!!!!

I have to email my travel agent in the morning to change a few things with our ADRs and I am thinking of adding the Pirate's League for Kayla!

I have to write out a tentative plan of things to do when we go down.

Here are a few things I am hoping that we do:

Chip and Dale Campfire at Fort Wilderness
Early entrance to Magic Kingdom for breakfast and photos on empty Main Street
Pirates League for Kayla
Meet Lou Mongello and ride Dumbo
Meet up as many of my Disney friends who will be around that week!
Enjoy a couple boat rides from our resort POFQ to Downtown Disney

I would love to be chosen as the family of the day that opens the Magic Kingdom! Or be honorary Grand Marshalls in the parade! Or be able to visit the Dream Suite in the Castle!!

So many other things I can't think of right now. I will write another post soon with my list of things I want to do, similar to what I did last year for our August trip!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, again, on winning the WDW Radio Trip! I know you're going to have a blast!

    ~ KathyRN137 in The Box

    ReplyDelete