Friday, March 23, 2012

The countdown is on!!!!

2 months!!

In 2 months I will be back home!! I will be on Walt Disney World property!!! I am sooo excited! I can't wait!!!

I am soo thankful to WDW Radio and Mei/Mousefan Travel again for this trip!! I can't wait to meet you guys while I am down there!!

I have all our ADRs booked and even am thinking of adding 1 or 2 more! We still need to book our airfare and hopefully will be doing that within the next week or so! Been watching prices and hope they drop some!! 

I am also excited about this trip because I will be able to meet up with some great Disney friends that I have met within the online Disney community and who I am now happy to call some great personal friends!! I was thinking the other day, I may have to schedule meets the way I schedule ADRs!! LOL  I think I have about 8 or 10 friends who I am going to see during our time down there!!

I can't wait to experience Star Wars weekends!! I have for years thought it would be so fun to go to this event, and now we will be! I am more excited about the character parade, the Jedi training, and the Hyperspace Hoopla! I doubt we will do too many autograph sessions, but we will see. I have to rent the movies for Kay to watch and introduce her to the characters. She knows a couple like R2D2 and C3PO from our Star Tours ride last year! And she knows Yoda cause there is merch of him everywhere here!! I also am hoping we catch the tail end of Epcot's Flower and Garden show, I know it officially ends a couple days before we arrive, but from what I understand it takes a couple weeks to come down!

I just can't wait to be back in my happy place! I am so blessed to be able to go back with my mom and daughter so quickly after our last trip! I am going to be making a list like I did last time and will post that in the upcoming weeks. I have a lot of ideas of things to do, even though we will try to take it a little slower this trip since we go to do a lot the last time. But definatly will be planning yearly trips for me and Kay from here on out! I grew up with my mom taking me every year or so, and I want to continue that with my daughter.

2 months!!! Gotta start back up with my walking too, been trying to loose some weight since the beginning of the year and I have been doing good, almost 10 lbs down! I am hoping to loose 15-20 by the time of our trip!

Can't wait to ride the new Dumbo...both in daytime and nighttime!!! It's so beautiful at night!! I have been living vicariously through my Disney friends who have been lucky enough to visit already!

TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment