Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Too far from the magic...

So, the past few months since I have been home from our WDW Radio trip in May, I have been keeping up with all the happenings and updates at Walt Disney World. I went through major POST DISNEY BLUES and started thinking about planning some upcoming trips next year back to WDW for me and Princess Kayla's birthdays again then also out to Disneyland in California to see Carsland and attend D23 Expo!!

Still trying to figure out how I will make those trips work...but somehow, someway I will get there!

I am missing out right now though on all the fun over the next few months...from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, to Food & Wine Festival, to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...I guess I have to live vicariously through my friends who are regular visitors to the parks and my favorite bloggers & podcasters and just enjoy spending hours online every day keeping up with all the news.

I soo wish I had money to buy an annual pass within the next few months, so that I could visit WDW as many times as I wanted, and only have to worry about airfare and a room. Small steps I guess...

I have a lot going on in my personal life that I am trying to work through and start building up...but my Disney love is always there too and it's something that helps me stay sane and something that I enjoy and makes me happy.

Now to figure out a way to be able to move closer to the magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment