Tuesday, June 28, 2011

48 days!!

I promise I am going to work better at getting this blog updated and up and running smoothly soon!

I wanted to write a quick update!

48 days until I take my princess to her 1st visit to my favorite place on earth...Walt Disney World!! I can't believe the days are counting down so quickly now. Seems like just yesterday it ws January and I was debating on what to do for her 5th birthday! Then it was late February and I was told I may not have a month come April. Then I was let go from my job and I was worried how I would manage this trip that I had decided to plan and book and start paying for. But everything worked out thankfully, and now all I have to do it get the few things together we need to take with us.

I am so excited to be able to share Disney with my daughter, I have always dreamed of this, and soon, it will be coming true!! I cant wait to see her face when she see's Cinderella Castle for the 1st time, or meets Mickey Mouse, and has her 1st Dole Whip! She already tells anyone who will listen she is going to Disney for her bday and is going to meet the Princesses and have dinner with them!

I will update more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment