My poor (non-moveable) car! Covered in 18 inches of Chicago Blizzard 2011 snow!! Haha.
We did survive the Blizzard of 2011!!
YAYA!!
I took Kay outside yesterday to play in the snow for a few minutes and to get the all important snow pictures that everyone has to take!! Here is one of Kay "battling" the tundra!!
She had a blast climbing the snow "mountain" and sledding down!! I enjoyed getting back inside and drinking hot chocolate and marshmallows!! And the all-important afternoon nap!
I actually am looking forward to tomorrow and getting back out of the house and to work. Three days stuck inside starts to make you a little loopy!! I've been able to keep some of my sanity by keeping updates of all my friends and family on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ and chatting with my Disney friends on WDWRadio http://www.wdwradio.com/. Gotta love technology!!
No comments:
Post a Comment